Saturday, June 19, 2010

First post evar

Well folks, here it is. My first blog post. Ever. I will try not to disappoint, but as I probably should have noted in the description, I honestly don't give a shit about you guys. I am probably typing to nobody right now, and these bytes of memory that i am using will be stored, unaccessed, somewhere on a server linked to this glorious creation of Al Gore's. The reason why I started this whole shebang is basically to vent my feelings if I'm in the mood, discuss random ideas I have if I'm in the mood, and just rant if I'm in the mood. I got the idea partially from and partially because of my (now ex) girlfriend. She has a photo-blog thing going (i think on this same site), and after she broke up with me I just needed somehwere to express myself. I was really into her, and you know how it is... I thought it was going great until she popped in on me one day. I was reading in a tree when she showed up on my doorstep. Then she just dumped me. I know, right? And the whole reason? I told her I loved her. I meant it, too. Crazy about her. But she doesn't return my feelings anymore, so she cut it. Yeah, I'm pretty bummed, but running and painting has helped me keep my mind almost off of things for the last few days. I haven't given up, though, internet. I still love her with all my heart, and if I play the cards right, I might get me a second chance. And if not, well the few weeks we were together were the best of my life, and I guess the memories thereof shall have to suffice. Wish me luck, nonexistent readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment